mercredi 2 mai 2018

Odin's Lament




But if that flower with base infection meet,
The basest weed outbraves his dignity…

Sonnet 94 Shakespeare



I went on that road to eternal mud un-awakened, 
   My mouth filled with earth & dirt in the eyes:

In a land where two gods laid dead. Nailed 
   To the soles where my feet stepped, alas 

Like a Prime Rose that’s now buried in a dry stomach!

To each horizon to either antipode, the screech owl
   now laments my tears when I had them, now stale!

Certainly, I thought if I die, then God would too, with me
   Lavish in the sumptuous liberty to let drop the horrid mess
   He made as us.

Yet He did not dare, would not subside, and let out
   Without squeamishness: I live yes with dirt in the eyes
   And a wet mouth full of earth, a broken heart!

Fallen from unheard skies, like a Monster from Heaven.
   Banished and flayed of my golden gown! 

There’s lightning in my fierce look with rage teaming
   Froth in the soul flooding what was simply hoped for?


  And yes up there where no Evil can abide, I tore all the palaces down to earth, wreaked havoc, spored some terror in my own solemn self then yawned. 

   Yes I would start all over again! And damn the Eternal Self to perennial traveling, just to beat down all that ugly vanity smiling on the Death of all that’s innocent  & who bled just to feed frivolous USURY!

  My immortal being would perpetuate the outrage unashamedly, bashing the narrow and selfish little upstart divinities, and scorn with unceasing laughter the contemptible unnatural immorality of their elected peoples until everlasting, even unto the crumbling brink of all their Cosmogonic World views, that they would invent to hide my Proud Spirit. I would keep on, just to bury in the dung heap, 2 dead Gods amidst their rusted offspring of bitter brats.


Pour les δδοφόρος  qui éclairent les Ténèbres.