mercredi 15 janvier 2020

From the Principles of Nothing




There in a dark place. Very un-redeeming. In a portentous wrought of chaotic giddiness, I sought mayhem unrequited.

Surely from the great pithy depth of all Mankind’s innate stupidity, there could be found somewhere there a particular remedy. That would confound my personal perplexity. Mouth opened visage dumbfound, in front of such a dire chronic and incurable immaturity or selfish egomania if you will!  

But no there is none shall never be any….certainly this makes me very happy; as there would be no hope in any thing of a material demeanor, I would be free to love and think freely without fetter! doomed to to be lost within the magnificent abyss myself as unique fellow friend or guide. My Love would be without attachement, having no profit from nothing, save itself and its perfectly inclined buoyancy on the etheric surface of our World, diverse and multiple and inconsolable! A no-thing within nothingness, more adamant than God’s buttocks, in his chair  of Cassiopeia!


Trust me. There is no Will other than mine. The Crown on my head leaks into Eternity’s froth. All my marrow has become my immortal outer-self. I’m drunk on my own spilt blood. There is no more thirst in me for a fleeting shadow.