dimanche 30 juillet 2017

Hyper-Borea


In this Rock I will build my kingdom.
While those who scorn its inner beauty, shall perish.
My sword is my spirit.
My soul the scabbard.
The thunderbolt the light in my eyes.

...you think you've found me, but alas for worldly wisdom I jump the squeamish, & have left behind me the deteriorated bones that no man could ever put into words in a dictionary; whatever its sound or figure. I go unmasked, hidden from those whose thoughts unthoughtful strand the tide in the great nothing of history making. For who doesn't know it's all a stage

My sadness follows me. But am awake. It hurts but doesn't matter. Our children will kill them all. The dross disappearing in the fog at dawn.

** * ** **

My friends. The time is ripe to rip the fruit. The grain will be thru-out Eternity my sigil impressed on God's face. For who is he but who that dreamt, this world or some other, next,...my wife was the blizzard. The broken tasting in the coffin. The grave I haven't, the way of my abyss.

Surely, my friends you've awakened, now! ? You see it's all a matter of murdering dread. The fear in a woman's bones. Her flesh clinging ever on so forward towards the never ending deep without end under your floor. Your strength is our strength. Death goes on : Yama tearing at the animal soul to get to the heart beyond Hades' grip! How else would it be possible to grow our vegetables in a Hologram?

But now Plato's dead & so albeit Socrate's lovers. Though they are in fact spiritual brothers.

** * ** **

Use what you've got. Empty the whole thing. For the Spirit has no end in and of itself.

And now that you've died. ....you're going to die.

And what of it and for whom? It's only your GOD will watch over what you love and have battled for!

The rest of it percolates in the blue blood. In Hyper-Borea it's very cold! And yet my love is so hot, the icebergs melt, while I sink the World.