vendredi 26 mai 2017

What disappears here



What disappears here. Disappears into the unwanted, while the diamond fellow conquers still! No longer waisting the energy of his eyes that the brave once fell for, now glorified through their meaningful deaths. 

Soon the eagle will no longer even be a memory. Neither the stones I tread, while I walk alone. A pilgrim in Chaos, in a diseased country between Germany and Spain!

The stars watch for my coming. 

The secret sulfur underneath, rupturing the earthen floor. Dog grass cleaving to all the dead corrupted bodies, left behind. 


** * ** **

Who would be silly enough to hold back the skies and their departing? The sun and the moon and their demise. Their disappearance inward, dissolved within each middle center. The wheels of fortune colliding, welded into the Great Dharma-Padma. 

The death of a Hero, or of all the worthy warriors and of the great big bad dream of today that they fought, that would nevertheless persist on clutching still more, to a noble heart to kill it feeding on its entrails, to make it sink again into another burning furnace to be forgotten by its own children!
Just to watch what was beautiful, crushed again by their stupid brothers and the mongrels they brought with them. 

** * ** **

I'll not give my soul ever again for pipe dreams. Nor ever whatever want once more delight in the sight of dead aryan flesh! Krishna and Arjuna can just go fool someone else. Sapping the life force from the gullible herd for some invented universal cause! Wherever or for whomever, never! 

My spirit will thrive beyond the fire with my own kind. And the tempest will not take us. 

We'll fight again, but for what is real.

Nor will I ever be again entranced, enthralled or dumbfounded, by any make believe culture from before; because it's all made up, now dead and gone. Compost for the runic seedlings of tomorrow. 

My children will no longer be the fodder for zionist canons. There will no longer be a descendance that'll be degraded on their own turf in their own homes! No never any more.

The wind listens to what I say. ...and I know very well, how much Satan hates me and my kind.

I am the embodiment of a secret nation. Living on another plain in another place in another TIME. 

Tell your children now, that it's too late. It's time to build the inner aryan edifice. The spiritual seed of the soul that'll cross the abyss, cultivate it and take care. Learn to die then go to your real homeland, where the lice of this world can't be invited!

Tell them, here, everything's a joke. But if they dont care or dont listen, then their not worth the land we're fretting for!

Asgard at Untersberg beyond Hyperborea! Axis Mundi in Cordibus Nostris. Irminsul!