samedi 2 mai 2015

Am I to Clean Up the Mess







Am I to clean up the mess, and come from out of my kingdom, only to be misunderstood or even worse : to dirty myself ?

Should I stay  within these obscure places where only the Holy Ghost would dare to visit ?

What does it matter to explain, or defend one's thoughts amongst the dishonest, who would hide the supernal awareness from this world, would rather search for praise and recognition, for what is dirty minded, vile and vulgar. Are incapable of making the difference between what is Good and what  is Evil : what is Royal and what is Filthy in its True Intent !

To this world of octets, all is equal, all is useless, just "bits" of info, where one would ruin the beautiful and smear it with grime and soot in a synthetic process. All that just to have the right to hurt, insult and make more wealthy those who have no mercy for life, except it be for gain, selfishness and dishonor ! To save the world if only for its corpse and the exterior gravel on its surface.

Afterall, these are only loose atoms swimming in a holografic mud ! The cricket, the fox and the bird that would die are just a hologram. Insult upon insult ! 

He who cannot have any respect for the image of a living thing, cannot but neglect the very thing itself according to the eternity of that thing in the mind of God. Those who would see the world as flat, have no internal spiritual dimension.

But can I, am I to clean the mess ?

...or stay here in the dark bright places of my soul and flee the flies of droth ? Can those who pretend to love life, the earth and all its kind, speak to foxes or with serpents have communion. Can they speak with the little birds on my roof top ? Do they comprehend the bat and the falcon ? Does it matter ?


Who see's my reflection, sees me. Who know's where I am will find me. If I take back mine own reflection, then that is mine own business. Should I stay in my cave, in the seat of my realm I am but like a Fox with his little ones. Should I come out I become a Wolf. Not even the Demiurgos can do without my consent. He's as if he were nothing unless I say, BE.


To whom does she bring good food gifts ? To a hologram ?


Will I still want to clean up the mess, or will I respect those who have gone on to a New Earth and a New Sky : those who have understood that here, there is nothing to save.

Nevertheless I shall respect what is Noble, for the rest of it, it is to late.