samedi 18 avril 2015

What am I and What is in Me ?

Down in the dark underneath in the midst of an abandonned mode of becoming, if I am to fathom myself, to know my Lord, I must go down under to the bottom of myself, even as a silly bad boy between strange toys and monkey-men, these golaïm that seem and yet are not, beautiful.

Only Nature, in her right honourable and daring place, is Beautiful. The rest of it, what I imagine to see is just so much empty dross covered with filth, and a manicuring of ugly nails. 



What am I ? ...the death of knowing or perhaps a certain unknowing. A death to all and to myself ? The death of others, what I was and what others wished I might become ! 

I am unfathomable and what is in me and belongs in me, there I see it, once this broken waste of combats will have ceased. The dividing of whole milk to churn the wholesome cream. The Aqua Fortis which carries the one and unique self across the straits of this apartheid which would diminish the blond roots of all Aryans.

Go my freind down underneath, go further, the heavens await you inspite of the deviant and selective bestiality of mortal men. Go, and fight till all your royal blood uplift and hold to your magnificent soul, even unto the doors of Death !

Fill Hell with Heaven's Fire, and take away all shame from over above your head and from beneath under your feet.