mardi 6 octobre 2015

To Be Misunderstood and To Those Who Would Bring Us Salvation







I have gone to the mountains. As it is I'm no longer obsessed by what's to be done or shall be.

To be misunderstood or lent certain kinds of ways of thinking now no longer abides with me. On the summits of being, there is no one to care for. I am the One Eye that sees, hears and understands. Let the animals forgive me but let no matricially born man juge me! Because I dont care,... there would be quibbling, and a waste of useful breath, just for nothing. And no one would get anywhere. 

How vain the man who paints pictures while masturbating in his cellar's mind. What an odd fellow, surely ! Some say, that to create, is all that is needed; to make believe in one's own egotistical daydream is the climax of it all ! ...and yet all the canvases that have ever been painted shall rot, as surely as such men who would paint them. They will fill one day, with their deteriorated bones and eaten flesh,  forgotten holes in the ground.  

Each day they get closer to death, each minute is that much less for them tomorrow ! 

In my mind there is peace and a belonging to what is transcendentally extra-terrestrial. I have taken with me within the breadth of my heart, the earth's very being. And my Lord has consecrated it and the creatures there of.

It is with God's light that I see light.  His eyes are in mine own. Here where I dwell I am beyond salvation. Let the madmen quake and scream. Let them try to tell us about saving humanity and his flimsy world ! Let them see if they can get out of the Matrix !

There is no man-made-hope that'll rescue our kind. We are God's own. No psychological toiling, no psycho-somatic literary invention can help us, now. We cant be saved. There is no longer any Matrix for us.

And why invent another one again ?  Some more chains. Only to be pleasing to a secular prisoner's mind-set ?