vendredi 2 octobre 2015

Amici Dei per Eorum Cordem Salvatus Erunt


The earth will be sublimated. In us. And by us. Only those who are God's friends will salvage what is worth while, all the rest will disappear, and disintegrate into an abyss of nano dust. In each Race, there are very few who could walk among princes ! And the best in each race is now being shuddered and reviled, save what is despicable and popular amongst the undignified of each racial mixture, inhabited by demons and goblins of a sordid kind. 

Unfortunately, that which is worse in mankind is praised and paid tribute to, even that which is very ugly and deformed are loved only for what is imperfect in them ! Stupidity and uncleanliness are on stage and applauded, ...man among men does not any longer aspire to what is great or virtuous, what is spiritually necessary. ....they talk of Gaia ! but in their hearts the earth and stars have died.

No man dare take up his earthly spinal cross to save what is most important, the earth's veritable soul. To rip it from death's clutches ! What is Gaia ? ...my mother's womb, the wet prison made of clay that gave a body to my mortel heart !


I will no longer spend my time in saving tombs ! The caverns where I've been, with sometimes friends, but mostly with fowl and despiteful cowardly enemies...I shall not try to save them, I will not miss them. I am happy to go my way, to a spiritual earth, integrating within myself a healed soul with a foreboding intellect inspired by God, and not by some so called "gnostic" renewal of things made to die, and deceive once again the feeble minded !

*********************************************************


Everything here in the school-structured life of men, is but the opposite of what is noble. The earth's soul seeks redemption and in all her vegetation searches the climax of itself ! The red fox doesn't give a damn about holograms and string theory ! The real stars in the real night watch thru his real eyes, appealing to what transcends itself, beyond all optical limitations. Only those people who've been exiled from themselves fear all the natural onslaughts awaiting to unleash themselves on poor humanity. 

Yes, certainly, I will be left behind ! I'm not good enough and couldn't give a damn. They'll leave me waiting in the meadows with magic mushrooms, just beneath the last place where I died in some last returning eternal life. It won't matter. My friends are calling me. I must go.

Montségur

And in the guise of a supernal eagle, I will absorb thru my daring heart in each successive incarnation what belongs to all the wisdom that crowns my Lord. 

All idols will have been destroyed. There will be neither a gnostic or orthodox doctrine.

No one will need them. All these books that pretend to save mankind and assist his supposed awakening ! 

What a laugh, and what conceit !