samedi 22 août 2015

I Am The Wet Wind


You are dry. And arid. Nothing grows in you. 

And you think, to abort an infant in your womb, means being free. But death comes with you and had I not insisted, I'd have died in your city streets, impoverished without the real sky as my witness to the Eternity that waits for me above.

Naturally I refused to beg and wouldn't accept your filthy and demeaning alms giving ! Better to die a proud man, and broke than to become a useless meaningless social care abomination. I would rather die, sword in hand than to beg for mercy in front of a social bureaucratic slave!

I still had a God.




I am the wet wind. I carry in me the blood of all living things. Without me, you are without child and no thing would ever grow. You are beautiful on the outside but infertile in the loins. You have no heart. Only phlegmatic incongruities adorn your shallow matricial walls. 

You are sterile, dry, giving no affection. You turn your face from the heavens, looking at the using skin on your flesh in front of egoism's mirror. You respect nothing and take no heed to sacredness. Some call you Lilith or Lillitu but I call you the loved one I lost. I have made you pregnant. It is my sap that ushers forth from my exuberance because I have conquered you with my will. And now you are pregnant with my celestial seed !

The desert gives forth green. In the veins of all living things, my blood swiftly rattles smoothly, flowing in the midst of your naked shame; but now there are flowers and fruits and wild creatures moving to and forth. 

I have seized you, Kali.

You have become soft and clean. You no longer nourish yourself on ligaments and bones. I have thrust my holy sword into you, I have murdered the fowl shrew who driveled blood and impossible smelling insults.

You will no longer hurt the eyes that love you. 

I have taken back what is mine, made it into an abundantly filled chalice, where never again will the supernal waters cease to flow.

All is filled with my noble blood.


Tableau de Fritjof Schuon

And you radiate my love.