mercredi 16 septembre 2015

Al Khidr the green man






I serve no one but God. I am some what like Lucifer in that I will not bow before a man nor to what he makes nor to what he does. Yet if the Lord command me, I will do my best in what I am intrinsically, even bow before a child when that child has been made by God ! Yet if he is made into something other than what the Lord commanded I will neither serve him nor his kind  and shall leave him with his own.

Why serve God's slaves, when you can be next to the Master, in His presence and serve Him directly !

Why serve an angel ? What folly !

...and why do others call on demons pretending to dominate them, as those very devils shall inhabit them intimately; extinguishing all possible survival of their soul ? The total disappearance of all personal awareness.

Are men idiots ? Calling on Saints or angels or thrones or demons. Calling on the trespassed ! On the Cherubim !

When a true man should fend for himself serving the Master of All Things. 

The idols of men are his schools and sciences. He is slave to them. 

I am no slave to anyone. To no thing. To no science. To no false gods.

I serve no government. I practice no political ideas. I am not a militant ! Nor am I, anarchist.

Even Alexander the Great of Macedonia, Phillip's son who's flesh eventually rotted in a pompous grave would have fed the vultures and vermin ! I was not his servant. 

My Lord is above all things, yet He makes them thrive and throb. He is my Pulsating Life's Consciousness. Yet He is not in any way Cosmic ! He is above all that, above what I seem to be. Above and beyond what all things in what ever form or molecular structure whether it be gluons or gravitons, seem to be. Above all and everything, while here in what ever dimension, the rossignol is appointed God's chosen king.

I serve no one if it isn't God. Why serve His slaves when you can be next to Him and serve directly the Master ! 

This is when you yourself become as angels. Isn't this what Jesus said about Paradise ? And of our futur there ?